With more and more readers on my blog (Yay!), I thought it would be about time for you to find out some more about the person behind this blog! So keep reading to find out 10 interesting facts about me!
1. I am 28 years old and seriously cannot believe it! I feel a lot younger on the inside and most people tell me I look younger as well! I can’t believe I’m at the end of my 20s!
2. I grew up in a tiny village of 400 people in the middle of nowhere in Germany. I loved it when I was younger but now I can’t imagine living there as I love buzzing big cities for what they have to offer.
3. The UK, especially Wales is my second home. I lived there for three years whilst studying and working. Crossing the Severn bridge feels like coming home to me.
4. I suck at driving but I am incredibly good at parallel parking!
5. When I was little, I was never allowed to go horseback riding as I fractured my skull in an accident and my mom was too scared to let me go on a horse.
6. In school, I loved French and English and sucked at maths, physics and anything to do with numbers.
7.Travelling makes me incredibly happy. I love exploring new places and getting out of my comfort zone.
8. I like to move. I like to move between places, jobs, experiences, everything. I am constantly working on expanding my mind and my soul to new things and to challenge myself.
9. I had my heart broken into a million different pieces in a very, very horrible way last year but I am finally at a point in my life where I am ready to forgive and move on.
10.My favourite animals are elephants and turtles. I was able to meet elephants very close in India and got to swim with turtles in Indonesia which was one of my favourite experiences ever!